Great for shops and restaurants if you’re looking to get spur-on-the-moment traffic.
- Augments (Replaces?) the buyer cycle with smartphone usage and phases
- Push carts and pop-up shops should make use of their proximity to complementary businesses particularly for the I-want-to-do moments
- Help customers make a purchase decision with comparative data that can be checked on smartphones
- TV commercials are intrinsically linked to microsites. What if we ran campaigns that started from the TV and ended up online?
- Location based searches might drive traffic to you, especially for undecided searchers.
source: 4 New Moments